Absolutely! At each exercise station you will be able to choose a level of intensity that suits you best. Naturally, you will be stronger and fitter in certain areas and overtime we will help you to improve in your weaker areas. Circuit classes are typically 45 minutes long including a warm up, 30-35 minutes of conditioning work, a cool down and a total body stretch.
ightweight top as you will get hot and sweaty. For outdoor circuits, you may wish to wear warmer tops in the colder months.
The following helpful tips will also make your boxercise class an enjoyable one:-
* Please arrive 5 minutes before class is scheduled so classes can start on time.
* If you are new to the class, let your instructor know. Also inform them of any physical limitations before you begin.
* Bring along a towel. You will sweat during your workout and you may want to dry yourself down between stations.
* Bring water. It is essential to stay hydrated, before, during and after exercise.
* Listen to the instructor, in order to perform the exercise safely and in a functional manner that will benefit you best.
* Let your instructor know immediately if you have any problems.